Wayne Wright LLP requires all attorneys and staff members to treat our clients with dignity and respect, in accordance with Wayne Wright’s philosophy. We set high standards for ourselves and we work diligently to achieve our goals. As a highly experienced San Antonio personal injury lawyer, Wayne Wright understands that because we treat our people right, they will treat our clients right.
Wayne Wright LLP employees enjoy an excellent total compensation package.
Some of the benefits offered by Wayne Wright LLP may include:
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation Leave
- Personal Leave
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Legal Services and Free Legal Consultations
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Company Contribution Match
- Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance, such as Short and Long Term Disability and Accident Coverage
- Discretionary Holiday Bonuses
- Excellent Working Environment
- Top-Notch Software and Systems that Work Efficiently and Consistently
- Opportunities for On-Going Training and Mentoring by Our Outstanding Team
- Opportunities to Advance and Grow within the Law Firm
Wayne Wright LLP continues to grow and provide opportunities for our team members. It is our preference to promote from within our organization whenever possible. We encourage transfers to other departments and offices so that our employees continue to grow professionally, while remaining valued members of our firm.
“Trial Lawyers shoudl not be in this business if they won’t take their client’s causes personally. I often hear other lawyers say that to remain objective they can’t get too personally involved with their client’s issues. It’s about empathy, compassion, and not being afraid to be vulnerable. If I can’t feel my client’s pain and feel a little bit afraid of the legal outcome, I can't fuel the fire I need in my belly.”
– Wayne Wright (From a letter to an aspiring trial lawyer — 1997)