Wayne Wright Lawyers provides a speaker’s bureau that specializes in professional speaking engagements, events for state, federal, civic, and academic groups. This public service is offered to groups wishing to learn more about the various aspects of the law.
For more information contact:
Community Relations Director
Wayne Wright LLP
5707 Interstate Ten West
San Antonio, TX 78201
(210) 734-7077 Office
(210) 735-3286 Fax
Speaker's Bureau past events
- July 16, 2010 - Wyatt Wright provided the commencement speech to graduates of the Alpha & Omega Career Center.
- March 26, 2010 - Grady Dahlberg and Linh Thai went to Arnold Elementary for School Career Day and explained the importance of working hard at school.
- February 20, 2010 - Harold McCall and Jim Shepherd spoke at the annual People's Law School event held at St. Mary's Law School. Mr. McCall's topic was 'Auto Accident and Injury Lawsuits' and Mr. Shepherd's was 'Social Security Disability: Obtaining Benefits if you become disabled and understanding government benefits'.
- January 22, 2010 - Scott Mechler talked to students of Gus Garcia Middle School for Career Day.
- May 23, 2009 - Cesar Garcia was a guest speaker for LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens) at Northwest Vista College.
- April 28, 2009: Sandra Wadiche talked to 1st Graders from the Arnold Elementary school for Career Day and stressed the importance of reading, studying and the importance of speaking several languages.
- April 26, 2009 for El Dia de Los Ninos at the Basilica of Little Flower
- April 17, 2009: Scott Mechler talked to middle school students at the Zachry Middle School about his career and the importance of staying in school and earning a degree.
- February 28, 2009: Jeret Gutierez spoke at the St. Mary's Law School about Social Security law.
- February 21, 2009: Esperanza Guzman and Cesar Garcia spoke for the People's Law School event at the St. Mary's Law School about "Auto Accidents: Knowing your rights if you are in an accident".
- February 14, 2009: Jeret Gutierez was at the Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio to speak at "The San Antonio Education Partnership, Road to Success 2009, A Transition from High School to College Conference".