You Deserve Every Advantage After A Car Crash
There are many good reasons for hiring an experienced car accidents lawyer to represent you in your bodily injury claim.
- Your Rights: You may not know all of your rights related to a bodily injury claim and may inadvertently negatively impact your claim.
- Medical Costs: Medical attention and referrals to specialists can be a difficult financial burden.
- Recoveries: The adverse insurance carrier is not required to tell you about your potential recoveries. They may not tell you how much coverage is available, how much they can offer in compensation, or what your best options are. The insurance company’s goal is to pay out as little as possible.
- Advice: Your own insurance company has a higher duty to you but their job is to pay a claim if you are at fault, not to help you if someone else is at fault. They may help to take care of your vehicle if you have collision coverage but they are not your advocates on your bodily injury claim.
Wayne Wright LLP Knows Your Rights
The skilled San Antonio personal injury lawyers at Wayne Wright LLP work hard to get you the justice you deserve:
- Your Rights: We know your rights regarding motor vehicle accidents. We know the relevant personal injury laws. We have considerable experience working with victims and insurance companies.
- Medical Costs: There are a number of options to get you the medical treatment you need:
- Group Health Coverage: You can use your own health insurance and see your own doctor for treatment. In accordance with your insurance policy, you may have to see your primary care physician (PCP) and you may have a co-payment. Depending on your insurance, and for a variety of reasons, some healthcare networks may not want to treat injuries resulting from an auto accident.
- Select Your Own Doctor: If you do not have health insurance, or if you would like to see a doctor outside of your healthcare network, you may select your own doctor and pay for that doctor’s services, though that is a costly option.
- Letter of Protection: You, the patient, are always responsible for payment of your own medical expenses. However, some doctors will delay charges until your case settles if they have a letter of protection from Wayne Wright LLP. The doctor does this because a Wayne Wright LLP case is likely to be resolved in a reasonable time frame and with a reasonable recovery. This letter of protection is a commitment from us at Wayne Wright LLP, on your behalf, and with your consent, to pay the doctor from the money we may eventually recover for you. If there is not a successful outcome of your case, you are still responsible for the medical costs.
Need More Assistance? Contact Our Office Today
If you were hurt in an auto accident in Texas, contact or call us today to discuss the details of your case at 800-237-3334. We’ll help you get the care you need while navigating the complexities of your settlement.