Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 210-888-8888
Wayne Wright LLP
Call: 210-888-8888
Toll Free: 800-237-3334

My spouse passed away as a result of his injuries while pursuing a personal injury case. What should I do now?

You can bring a wrongful death suit against the responsible party if your loved one's death was the direct result of or from complications of a serious personal injury. Contact Wayne Wright LLP to speak with an attorney about your case.