Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 210-888-8888
Wayne Wright LLP
Call: 210-888-8888
Toll Free: 800-237-3334

What happens if the other person has no auto accident insurance?

You may have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage with your insurance. Our attorneys will determine the amount of coverage available and seek compensation from your insurance company. Send us your insurance paperwork immediately to safeguard your rights.