Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 210-888-8888
Wayne Wright LLP
Call: 210-888-8888
Toll Free: 800-237-3334

What shall I do if I have to take time off work?

Take time off work only if your doctor states in writing that you should not work. When your doctor signs a "no-work" order you may be entitled to claim your lost wages. Our attorneys provide a worksheet to help you track your lost wages and identify your lost earnings. Schedule a meeting with Wayne Wright LLP for more information.