Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 210-888-8888
Wayne Wright LLP
Call: 210-888-8888
Toll Free: 800-237-3334

What will I get for the property damage to my vehicle?

You should be offered the amount needed to return your vehicle to its original condition prior to the accident, or the fair market value amount of your vehicle if it is damaged beyond repair. Your insurance company may offer you a lesser amount than you are entitled to.

Damaged Car

Contact Wayne Wright LLP to assist you in making sure the amount that you are offered is fair under the law.