How and why we collect your personal information
- We ask that you provide us with your Social Security number at the time we initially undertake your representation.
- We need your Social Security number to obtain your medical records and wage information.
- We do not use the information for any other internal secondary purpose.
- All personal information is treated very carefully.
- We collect personal information about you (e.g., name, email address, Social Security number or other unique identifier) only if you specifically and knowingly give it to us.
How this personal information is protected
- We will take reasonable precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of the information we collect.
- Information in your file is confidential and is only accessible to members of our staff.
How and when we will use your personal information
- We do not sell the information we collect.
- The personal information you give us will be used only in connection with the prosecution of your claim and for other purposes as described in this document or at the point the information is collected.
Who we will share your personal information with
- We may disclose your Social Security number to health care providers, employers, and the Internal Revenue Service in order to obtain evidence relevant to your claim.
- We may also disclose your Social Security number to an adverse party if requested to do so in the course of the discovery process and only where such information is relevant to the claim.
How we dispose of this personal information
At the conclusion of your case, your file will be stored in a secured storage facility. If your file is eventually destroyed, we will also destroy any information about your Social Security number.