The Wright Choice
Wayne Wright LLP is the right choice to represent you in your time of need! The attorneys and staff are committed to working hard, making sure that you know hiring us was the right decision. Our Client Bill of Rights outlines the service and treatment that every client deserves and can expect from Wayne Wright LLP personal injury lawyers:
Client Bill of Rights
- You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity by all of our lawyers and staff members.
- You have the right to deserve respect and justice from our judicial system.
- You have the right to have your phone calls returned promptly, the same business day.
- You have the right to periodic written and verbal progress reports on the status of your case.
- You have the right, at any time, to request an in-office meeting with the principal lawyer assigned to your case and to have the meeting scheduled within a reasonable period of time.
- You have the right to expect our lawyers to abide by the ethical rules of the State Bar of their license and by all ethical rules.
- You have the right to complain at any time that your Client Bill of Rights has been violated.
- Should you have a complaint that cannot be easily resolved, our General Manager will appoint an Ombudsman to help you formulate and support your points of view with the objective to seek and reach a satisfactory resolution that will restore your client rights.
Wayne Wright LLP requires all staff members to professionally handle each case to the level of the highest standards. Our systems and procedures are designed and utilized so that we can meet or exceed our high service standards on each case. Wayne Wright LLP believes that you deserve no less than excellence. That is Wayne Wright's personal and professional commitment to you!
- Frequent Communication with your case manager and attorney
- Status updates on your case at a minimum of every 30 days
- Contact with new case developments, or if we need more information from you
We can help you!
For your free consultation, contact Wayne Wright LLP today.